One day, 8 hours of training specifically designed for officers responding to an Active Shooter attack. As opposed to our SRO training, this course is for officers responding to the call from a location outside of the attack location. There is the possibility officers may link up with others and form small teams.
We teach one, two and three man CQB (Close Quarter Battle) tactics in addition to unique weapon manipulation techniques utilized by SOF operators. Force-on-Force training with UTM or Simunition non-lethal training weapons and Scenario Based Training methods implemented.
• Scenario Based Training
• One, Two and Three man tactics that apply to active shooter response.
• Force-on-Force training using Simunition, UTM, or similar non-lethal training weapons. [Department Provided]
• Command & Control – Eliminate the Threat, Secure the Scene, EMS considerations, Planning & Comprehensive Tactics
• Blue on Blue – de-confliction
• EMS Plan – working with medical response during a crisis
Private Groups Available
For More Information Contact