Red Frog Women Testimonials
"My husband and I enjoy shooting together but I wanted to learn the AR first in a women centric environment. I feel much more confident having learned in a nurturing space first. Shannon's passion for Rifle is contagious."
- Tiffany X.
Registered Nurse, BSN
"Guns scare the hell out of me! Shannon's insight and Red Frog Women's educational support program has opened my mind to taking on tactical training. I would never have even considered it prior to getting involved with Red Frog."
- Erica E.
"I came to the class for my sister and I was shaking and nervous when I arrived for my first class. By the end of class I was moving and shooting protecting my husband." I work in a gun free zone at a hospital and my sister is a realtor. I think all realtors should have the ability to protect themselves when meeting alone at various property sites.
- Mary H.
"I now carry with confidence. The tactics and fundamentals I learned in the Red Frog Active Threat series changed my game. Learning with the women makes the experience light and fun."
- Lindsay B.
"This is a smart and effective team that will guide you on your tactical training journey. Having females to communicate with is comforting. I own a construction company and having the ability to protect myself when alone at various project sites was important to me.
- Morgan M.
Builder | CEO
"I know what it's like to be in a vulnerable situation. I am very confident in my ability to now protect myself. It is the confidence and extra support Shannon gives that made me incredibly comfortable and it became effortless. I look forward to sharing my knowledge and confidence with my daughters." - Anna C.
"Our Red Frog Women's breakfast prior to class might have been even more fun that the class itself. While safety is the priority, humor follows as a close second. Shannon's energy and fun spills over into the brand, Red Frog Women is about building confidence, fun and social engagement. " - Kimberly H.
"My work does not allow firearms. I work with children at daycare, Red Frogs Security Assessment information, for active shooter response planning, helped our team formulate a non lethal defense weapon plan."
- Anita J.
"I have always been a confident gun owner, Red Frog's elite training challenged me at my intermediate level and gave me the confidence to jump into the 200/300 level courses."
"Red Frog's Active Threat series was the challenge I needed to take my skill to the next level and get me out of that beginner comfort zone. I know want to help others learn the skills I acquired from the Red Frog courses."
- Stephanie M.
"Its important to me to be able to protect my children while being comfortable and safe with my firearm. Shannon and her team did just that."
- Carrisa H.
Teacher & Mother of Five
"My husband and I both have taken Red Frog courses. I'm in my comfort zone in the Intro to Concealed Carry and he has worked his way up through the advanced 300 level. They have something for every skill level."
- Sara T.
- "Just finished the Intro To Pistol class and the quality of instruction was outstanding, just a safe and positive experience overall. I will definitely be returning for more training and will be recommending Red Frog to anyone looking for training." ~Aaron D.
- "If you want to learn real world skills from people with real world experience you will not find better training anywhere period. Thank you to the 3 of you that came out to CO from the Red Frog Team." Nick K. *****5 star rating
- "This team is a thrill to be around. Very knowledgeable, down to earth, and fun to be around. I took my first class a couple of days ago and will definitely be back." Kelly M.
- "Just finished Intro To Concealed Carry, it was a great class. It helps instill confidence and skill, I'll definitely be back for more!!!"
- "Great group of people! Awesome organization with tons of knowledge and experience! Rifle 100 is fantastic!" Timothy W.
- "Awesome class. I took the Active threat class this weekend and it was great! Lots of fun and informative instruction. I plan to eventually run through all of their classes." ~Josh B.
- "WOW!!!" What an awesome ordering experience! Thank you Shannon for your quick respond to my inquiry. Have a fantastic day." Josh O.
- "Red Frog Team runs a GREAT operation. Took "active threat" class on March 4, and was reminded of what I didn't know to deal with self-defense situations. You need to practice to keep your skills up and not let bad habits develop and grow. My thanks to the elite instructors who conducted the training. For any of my CHL students, Red Frog is the place to go for your fundamental handgun shooting training. I'll be baaaaaaack!" ~ Skip P.