Active Threat 200Regular price $0.00
This course is for advanced concealed carry shooters encompassing advanced tactics, techniques, procedures, drills, use of cover, shooting & moving. The course concludes with a test & evaluation which is more difficult than the weapons qualifications for the DoS and other agencies.
In this course you'll learn essential Hard Skills required for our more advanced Scenario Based Training. Additionally, shooters are exposed to combatives techniques utilized by military and other government agencies. This course is geared towards government contractors who are currently deploying over sea's, or are scheduled to attend a vetting course. It's also great for law enforcement officers working in a low profile capacity, or civilians who would like to challenge themselves. This course is the standard, find out where you rank.
*Real world gun fighting skills taught here. Bring a combat mindset.
Caution: participants should be physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time. A certain amount of athleticism expected.
- Shooting & Moving
- Multiple target engagements
- Use of cover – engaging around numerous types of cover
- Speed – techniques for rapid engagement
- Accuracy – multiple targets, multiple hits on each
- Situational awareness
- 560 rounds of ammunition
- Concealed carry gun
- Three magazines
- Holster (concealed carry holster)
- Magazine pouch/ carrier (holds one or two extra magazines)
- Hearing protection / Eye protection
- Weather appropriate clothing + hat (recommended)
- Water / Lunch / Snacks
When you purchase any Red Frog Training Course, you automatically receive 20% off any Red Frog Shirt or Hat during checkout.
Private groups available
Fill out the form on our contact us page to get started.